Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Locations of visitors to this page

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi



WWW Iconochasm

Thursday, January 3

Financial Advice Exam 3

In my spare time, I have been studying for my IFS financial advice exams. Instead of studying for them, I have been watching lots of free French DVDs from the online rental website, Lovefilm. They've give me 3 months free membership as I cancelled my last free trial before I had to start paying. So, those lovely film lovers have let me watch dozens of DVDs for free, including all 7 discs of 24, series 7.

I have to pass all 6 of them of being authorised by the FSA. So, having passed 2 already, I have 18 months to do the other 4.

At the moment I am studying for the 3rd Certificate for Financial Advisers (CeFA) exam, CeFA-3, which has units in Retirement & Protection, both of which have to be passed separately, with a 70% pass mark.

The exam is on 8/1/08.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home