Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Locations of visitors to this page

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi



WWW Iconochasm

Thursday, December 20

Christmas markets

To soak up the seasonal atmosphere, I decided to go to some seasonal markets. I went to one at the foot of Tower Bridge neat to City Hall but it was a disappointment. There were only a few stalls and half of them were shut.

So, I decided to go to the Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park. Now, that's what I'm talking about.

It had a fairground with traditional favourites like:

A carousel of horses

















A helter skelter to slide down



A ferris wheel




















As well as attractions there were stalls selling Christmas decorations
















There was also traditional food & wine like German Gluhwein & frankfurters



I also saw this fabulous Christmas tree when I went to the Natural History Museum.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home