Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Locations of visitors to this page

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi



WWW Iconochasm

Sunday, October 28

Night Tales

After watching the late-night premiere of Planet Terror, I had to catch the night bus home.

At 3am, there wasn't a bus to my home, so I had to walk down the hill.

Boy, did I see some sights.

I noticed that for 100m on the left-hand side, there weren't any lampposts. Then, for another 100m, there were lampposts but they were either switched-off or broken down. Kudos to the council for keeping green and saving cash by only lighting one side of the hill. Never mind safety.

Then, forced to walk on the right-hand side, I strolled past a darkened window, illuminated only by the flashes of a wall-mounted flatscreen TV.

A few minutes later, I saw an Asian couple, smirting outside their own house.

The cream on the cake was a couple in a car parked up. The headlights were on and the engine was running. She was lying with her head on his lap. What was she doing down there?

In an ordinary suburban street, as night falls, everything changes & dark desires are played out.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home