Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Locations of visitors to this page

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi



WWW Iconochasm

Friday, October 12

Wrist Pain: Morning warning

I was about to go out this morning when my mobile phone rang. It was an orthopaedic nurse from the NHS hospital. She gave me the good news that the hand surgeon had managed to find a space on list this Monday. So, my biopsy could be carried out in 3 days.

Getting an operation done for free in 5 days was due to persuasive argument and desperate pleading. Being a financial adviser on commission, not working means not earning and I haven't been working for over 2 months.

The bad news is that I was asked to get to the hospital at 0730 - I negotiated a later arrival of 0800. There will be lots of waiting around and I might not be cut open till the afternoon.

As I'm having a general anaesthetic, I can't eat after midnight and can't drink after 6am. So, no food for 24 hours :-( Otherwise, I might vomit or regurgitate and some of my undigested refreshments could flood into my lungs causing me to silently drown in my own food & drink.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home