Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Locations of visitors to this page

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi



WWW Iconochasm

Wednesday, September 26

Wrist pain: MRI data check

As I'm going to pay for another costly visit to the rheumatologist, I thought it would be a good idea to make sure he has received the MRI scan results & interpretation. I phoned up several times yesterday but was repelled everytime by a busy line.

Today, I phoned up and managed to penetrate their defences. The doctor's private secretary didn't take my call so her replacement had to go and check to see if my MRI info had arrived. Fortunately it had.

So, my 2nd visit to the doctor on Friday is going ahead. I'll write up more then.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr Xavier Ray said...

Good luck with your wrist. Did you have the scan done privately? How much do they charge for a private scan where you live?

4:42 am  
Blogger Iconochasm said...

Thanks, Dr Ray.

It cost £250 rather than the £200 figure the rheumatologist suggested.

It appears Dr Ray is associated with a group of radiologists who only charge £200 for a MRI scan because they use NHS equipment when the NHS can't afford to pay for anyone to use it.

It sounds like what my MRI technician said & my hypothesis about the NHS having machines but no cash for staff to use them is right.

What do you think of my scans, Dr Ray?

7:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home