Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Locations of visitors to this page

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi



WWW Iconochasm

Monday, September 3

Wrist Pain: Private patience prerequisite

After 2.5 weeks of waiting and phoning, I still have received my referral to a NHS rheumatologist. There was no answer at the end of the phone. No doubt they are still on holiday.

So, I'll pay to see the same rheumatologist in a private hospital. The GP stay it might cost me £150. I phone up the private hospital and am told it will cost me £180 for a first appointment.

The receptionist helpfully tells me that an injection will cost £80. From how long it takes to give an injection, the doctor's hourly rate is about 5K!! Yes, that 's right. Of course they don't do many injections but still it is ridiculously high.

I still have to wait nearly 2 weeks to see him. It seems that in the private sector you pay to wait less than in the public sect0r and you know how long the wait is.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home