Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Locations of visitors to this page

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi



WWW Iconochasm

Friday, September 14

Wrist Pain: Private patient

I went to see the rheumatologist at the private hospital today.

He prescribed blood tests and a MRI scan. I asked him how much the scan would cost. He said between £200 & £700. I asked him about the difference between them. He did not give me a clear reply. So, I decided to go for the cheapest option. If that isn't good enough, I'll go for the most expensive. I reckon the extra cost of the cheapest + the more expensive is only 22% more than the most expensive. So, if I can get away with the cheapest, I will have saved several hundred pounds and if I can't I will only have paid 22% extra.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home