Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Locations of visitors to this page

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi



WWW Iconochasm

Monday, October 22

Wrist Pain: 3rd time lucky?

I received a letter for purporting to give me an appointment with the rheumatologist to discuss the results of the biopsy on 30 October. This will be the 3rd time I see him but this time the NHS is paying, not me so I wonder if I'll be fobbed off with a junior doctor instead as I'm not paying to see the main man.

Hopefully, whoever I see will be competent enough to interpret the biopsy results. They might show that I have TB (a good result as it's treatable), arthritis (a bad result as it's not treatable), something else or nothing at all (the worst result of all).

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home