Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Locations of visitors to this page

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi



WWW Iconochasm

Tuesday, November 13

Wrist Pain: Third Time Unlucky?

I finally saw my usual rheumatologist - free for the first time. He seemed to take a different view from the other rheumatologist and wasn't interested in talking about drugs to minimise the arthritis symptoms. After negative blood test and biopsy results, he still wanted to do a further test to eliminate TB. He seems to be hoping I've got TB rather than arthritis and keeps looking for evidence for it.

So, I've got to go back to the hospital next Monday to get the Mantoux test administered by injection and then on Wednesday to see if there is a reaction to the injection.

In any case, I'm going back to work tomorrow. The plan is to work 25% part-time in week 1, 50% part-time in weeks 2, 75% part-time in weeks 3 and back to 100% in week 4.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home