Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Locations of visitors to this page

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi



WWW Iconochasm

Monday, December 31

Face Frozen 2: Diagnosis Denied

I phoned the Doctor to get an appointment but everyone had the same idea and they were booked up. So, I didn't go to a Walk-In centre. I went to have tea with X. She actually meant dunch or should that be linner but I was stuffed after having a good lunch. I managed to cram in a few pieces of Dim Sum in my mouth without them falling out. I even managed to drink tea without it dribbling out. I sounded like an alcoholic and she could barely understand me.

For New Year's Eve night, I met up with E in the pub. We have a few drinks and with all the celebrations, he had trouble understanding me. It was cleared that my frozen face wasn't defrosting.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home