Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Locations of visitors to this page

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi



WWW Iconochasm

Sunday, July 30

Hotel Reception 8: Hunting ham

It was a quiet day but the cook did not arrive so I had to play hunt the dinner for the old lady. There were written instructions for it to be served at 20h but she came out 1/2 hour early looking for it. Her meagre fare consisted of melon, bread and Bayonne ham. I had found several types of ham but never having tasted this local speciality I was at a lost to identify it so I had to ask the old lady to pick it out from a line up of the usual suspects.

I wasn't told who my replacement was and had to ring the boss on her mobile to be told, it's P, of course, whom I had replaced yesterday and who also replaced me on the same day.

When P arrived, he said he had to call the boss that morning to staff the reception.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home