Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Locations of visitors to this page

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi



WWW Iconochasm

Friday, July 14

Bastile Day

I went with the group to the Lac in the North of Bordeaux. It's a lake with a life-guarded swimming area. Most of the group hated the floating aquatic flora.

I went to the River Garonne to watch the Bastille Day fireworks which were spectacular. I also saw a parade of veterans, motorbike flics and fire engines beforehand.

I ate at a fast Oriental cafe as it was about the only place apart from McDo that was open. The Thai chicken was lukewarm and not spicy. The steamed pork was fine. The rose tasted like vinegar.

Despite launching 20 minutes late, I managed to get the early night bus as it was 10 minutes late. I saw the bus held at the lights as my tram slowed to a stop and I had to sprint from the tram to the bus-stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home