Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Locations of visitors to this page

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi



WWW Iconochasm

Wednesday, July 19

Hotel Reception 3: Closure due to marriage

The boss was annoyed the 70 Euro parasol she bought the previous day had broken. I think that happened when the wind blew it over when I had been left alone. I somehow omitted to mention this to her.

I was asked to work the weekend. In return, I demanded 2 days-off. Apparently, the boss's daughter is getting married and she has closed the hotel to everyone but one old lady.

Someone phoned up asking for their mobile phone charger. Apparently it had been sent to him as he left it but it went to the wrong address. The hotel sent it out again but he still hasn't received it.

A student rang up looking to have my job but the boss sent him away with a flea in his ear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home