Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Locations of visitors to this page

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi



WWW Iconochasm

Tuesday, July 18

Hotel Reception 2: Rugby

A man wanted to keep his insulin fresh so we bunged into the fridge next to the Cokes. We played rugby with the freshly laundered sheets and towels by throwing them from the ground to the first floor ; from the first floor to the second and thence to the third.

I was left alone for 2hr went the boss and the rest of the staff went home. The kebab man rang up about something of which I was not told about and I asked him to ring back after I left. However, he insisted he be phoned back. 2 men arrived for a meeting and I had to ring the boss. She said she wouldn’t meet them till the next day but they were busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home