Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Locations of visitors to this page

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi



WWW Iconochasm

Wednesday, January 9

Frozen Face 4: Feedback

I had a shock today, albeit a pleasant one. The GP I saw last week about my frozen face, Dr C, actually phoned me up to find out how I was. This was the first time I GP had ever phoned me to find out my condition. Kudos to her. I'm afraid she's young and she'll learn to be cynical and not bother in future.

I said there was no change and she said that her brother-in-law had developed the same problem as me and had no noticed any improvement despite taking the same steroids. She said that he been taking 60 mg of prednisolone instead of the 30 mg, I'm taking. She had asked him where he had got that figure from. As he's a doctor, himself, he decided to super-size his dose and wrote out a double-dose prescription for himself. Of course, she said, she wanted to protect me from the side-effects but hopefully my body has had a week to resist them and can now be in a good position to resist the downside of a double-dose.

As I've received a bottle of 100 minute 5 mg tablets, I calculate I still have 52 tablets left, which should allow me to have 4 days of doubled doses, which is 2 days more than the recommended course.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home