Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Locations of visitors to this page

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi



WWW Iconochasm

Thursday, May 4

Fishy Financial adviser

I received an email to discuss my application to be a Financial Adviser. I phoned up the contact at the company and he seemed to be a ducking and diving geezer - oily & slimy with a slippery hold on financial regulation. He seemed disappointed that another applicant wasn't willing to start trading stocks after a few weeks but had checked the regulations and was told that he needed to shadow someone for 2 years. My contact sums up the worst stereotypes of financial advisers.

However, I shouldn't complain as I got his name mixed up with someone else's on my covering letter :-( AND he was still willing to interview me on 9 May.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home