Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Locations of visitors to this page

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi



WWW Iconochasm

Sunday, January 1

Confessions of an armed robber

I was listening to Nick Ferrari on LBC Radio a few minutes ago and Lawrence phoned in claiming to be a newly-released armed robber. He said he had been sentenced to 20 years and let out after 15. It was not his first offence:

NF: "Have you ever shot anyone?"
L: "I'm not going to answer that."
NF: "Clearly you have."

NF gave him a sermon on how crime is wrong but the caller was not unrepentant. So, NF asked him what he would do if NF was working in a bank that the caller planned to rob:

L: "Give me the money or I'll kill you."
NF: "No."
L: "Give me the money or I'll shoot you."
NF: "No."
L: "I'll shoot you in the arm."
NF:"Then what?"
L: "Give me the money."
NF: "No."
L: "I'll shoot you in the other arm. Give me the money."
NF: "No. What are you going do now?"
AR: "I don't know. I don't have a rule for if you do this or that."

NF then asked the caller how far he would go.

NF: "Would you shoot women or children?"
AR: "What do you think I am - an animal?. There are rules in our business."

NF then asked L about his family:

NF: "What are you kids doing?"
L: "2 of them are working in the family business. I've got one boy who has let the family down."
NF:"He's gone straight and sits around doing a normal job."
NF:"What do you want him to do?"
NF:"I want him to work in the family business. It is a good business if you get away with it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home