Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Locations of visitors to this page

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi



WWW Iconochasm

Monday, January 15

Australian Dilemma - Great Ocean Road vs Phillip 'Penguin' Island?

For my last day in Melbourne, I have a dilemma between 2 equally exciting options to end my visit on a high.

I have to choose between:

O) Great Ocean Road
P) Philip 'Penguin' Island Parade

Here's why:

O) Great Ocean Road (up to London Bridge only)
  • 12 Apostles Limestones stacks
  • Loch & Gorge sea cave
  • Limestone cliffs
  • Kennett River: wild Koalas
  • Great Otway National Park: rainforest & waterfall
  • Bells Beach
or

P) Philip 'Penguin' Island Parade
  • Watch penguins waddle ashore at sunset
  • Handle kangaroos & wombats
  • See emus, seals and koalas
  • View island, bay & rocky outcrops
The cost of both bus tours is AUS$100.

Yes, I know I should hire a car for 3 days and drive around but I don't have the time, energy or willpower :-(

I also expect that with bus tours, they will be long shuttles, briefly interrrupted by 5 min photo shoots & 10 min to rampantly consume the gift shops.

So, which should I pick, O or P and why, please?

It would help me a lot if you would post a comment on my dilemma. I'll you know what I choose and how it turns out.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home