Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Locations of visitors to this page

Dating

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi



WWW Iconochasm

Thursday, May 19

Munich in May

I decided to go to Munich for a long weekend to visit C.

So, eschewing the red eye, I took the sleepy eye coach to the airport which arrived at 0230.

The airport was packed but I managed to lay on the top of two rows of chairs that were back to back.

I managed a few hours sleep and woke around 0600.

I sampled an "American Breakfast" which seemed to be made in heaven and hell, comprising fruit salad, pancakes and sauaages.

The Easyjet flight went up and came down on time.

After getting out at the train station, I treked North to find the hotel. It looked close on the map but it seemed to take ages to get there but it was probably only 2 km away.

The hotel was compact but modern. The receptionist confirmed my 30 euro / night deal from HRS.

The room was so compact that I only had a single bed.

For lunch, I followed by Rough Guide and sampled a pork knuckle - fatty but comforting.

I met C in the Mariensplatz.

We had duck alfresco nearby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home